2019 GREATER NASHUA LITTLE LEAGUE PLAYER REGISTRATION
Registration fees – $40 per player (family cap of $90)
Divisions of Play as follows:
T-Ball – ages 4 through 6 REFER A FRIEND PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!
Farm – ages 7 & 8 REFER A FRIEND PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!
Minors – All Players age 8 & 9 MUST TRYOUT if they are not already on a Minor League Roster*
Majors – All Players age 10-12 MUST TRYOUT if they are not already on a Major League Roster*
13-year-old Intermediate – 13-year-old travel teams playing on a 50/70’ Diamond. The 50/70 team is highly competitive and roster spots are not guaranteed.
Challenger – to enable boys and girls with physical and mental challenges, ages 4-18, or up to age 22 if still enrolled in high school
*Tryout Dates and Locations will be announced in early 2019
NOTE If you do not recieve a PayPal Reciept YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED!
We, the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the above named candidate for a position on a Nashua Little League team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities. I/We assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from the activities, and I/We do herby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Nashua Little League, Little League Baseball Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child, whether
the result of negligence or for any other cause, except to the extent and in the amount covered by accident or liability insurance. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this Local League and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league
based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Charter Committee or Tournament Committee.
Note: all sensitive player information will remain strictly confidential to the Nashua Little League and will not be shared or distributed in anyway without the parent’s consent.
I hereby grant Greater Nashua Little League , and its partners and affiliates, permission to use, alter or publish my or my child’s likeness, in photograph and/or video, for any reasonable purpose, and hereby agree to hold Greater Nashua Little Legaue, and its partners and affiliates, harmless from any liability resultant thereof.
Medical & Insurance Information
Medical & Insurance Agreement
If, during the course of my daughter’s/son’s activities in baseball, he/she should become ill or sustain injury, I hereby authorize the Nashua Little League to obtain emergency medical/dental care. I will assume financial responsibility for the bills incurred through my insurance company.
Player Code of Conduct
As a ball player for Nashua Little League, I agree to:
1. Be a kind person and friend to my teammates.
2. Never make fun of, laugh at or disrespect any other players.
3. Listen to my coaches.
4. Be respectful to the umpires.
5. Be a good sport and cheer for my teammates.
6. Follow the rules.
7. Do my best, hustle whenever I can and have FUN!
1. I agree to attend a preseason Parent/Player meeting.
2. I agree to learn the rules of play and any rules that are an exception to my child’s league level.
3. I agree to read the Nashua Little League Constitution and By-Laws which are posted on the website.
4. I agree to support the league regarding the mandatory volunteer policy for all parents and guardians.
5. I agree to have my child at all games and practices on time. When this is not possible, I agree to notify the Manager.
Parent Code of Conduct
Sport Parent Code of Conduct Nashua Little League
The essential elements of character building and ethics in sports are embodied in the concept of sportsmanship and six core principles: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and good citizenship. The highest potential of sports is achieved when competition reflects these “six pillars of character”.
I therefore agree:
1. I will not force my child to play sports.
2. I will remember that children participate to have fun and that the game is for youths, not adults.
3. I will inform the coach of any physical disability of ailment that may affect the safety of my child or others.
4. I will learn the rules of the game and the policies of the league.
5. I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game and practice.
6. I (and my guests) will not encourage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
7. I will teach my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
8. I will demand that my child treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
9. I will teach my child that doing ones’ best is more important than winning, so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game or his/her performance.
10. I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard and make my child feel like a winner every time.
11. I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing.
12. I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches on the game field. I will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed upon time and place.
13. I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at games and practices.
14. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices.
15. I will voice my grievances, concerns or issues to the appropriate league persons. I will do so in a constructive manner and will not make negative, unnecessary comments to players, coaches, officials or other parents. I recognize that I always have the option of contacting the league President.
16. I will follow the Parent Agreement.
I also agree that if I fail to abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following:
A. Verbal warning by official, coach or league President.
B. Written Warning.
C. Parental game suspension with written documentation of incident kept on file with the league.
D. Game forfeit through the official or coach.
E. Parental season suspension.
* My signature assures that my spouse, significant other, family and friends will adhere to this agreement also. *